Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana – Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required and more

Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is an ambitious social welfare scheme of Narendra Modi Government launched on 1st May 2016 from Ballia in Uttar Pradesh. Under the PM Ujjwala Yojana, the government aims to provide LPG connections to BPL households in the country. The scheme is aimed at replacing the unclean cooking fuels mostly used in the rural India with the clean and more efficient LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas).

लेटेस्ट अपडेट – प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना के तहत अब सभी राशन कार्ड धारकों को मिलेगा फ्री एलपीजी कनेक्शन।

आम चुनाव से पहले नरेंद्र मोदी सरकार ने देश की गरीब जनता को एक और तोहफा दिया है जिसके तहत अब हर गरीब को उज्ज्वला योजना के तहत मुफ्त में एलपीजी गैस कनेक्शन दिया जाएगा।

अब तक यह योजना केवल SECC-2011 डाटा में BPL सूची के तहत आने वाले परिवारों के लिए लागू थी पर अब उज्ज्वला योजना के लाभार्थियों की सूची में राशन कार्ड धारक, SC/ST परिवार, पिछड़े वर्ग, प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना – ग्रामीण के लाभार्थी, अंत्योदय अन्न योजना के लाभार्थी, वन में रहने वाले लोग, आइलैंड और रिवर आइलैंड के निवासी, चाय बगीचों में काम करने वाले लोग और अन्य गरीब परिवार जो इस सूची में नहीं है वो सभी अब शामिल हैं।

Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana

Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana – Representative Image – Official Website: www.pmujjwalayojana.com

Ujjwala Yojana Toll Free Helpline Number

Ujjwala Yojana Toll Free Helpline Number – Official Website: www.pmujjwalayojana.com

Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana

Ujjwala Yojana is aimed at providing 5 Crore LPG connections in the name of women in BPL (Below Poverty Line) households across the country. The government has set a target of 5 Crore LPG connections to be distributed to the BPL households across the country under the scheme. Some of the objectives of the scheme are

1. Empowering women and protecting their health.
  2. Reducing the serious health hazards associated with cooking based on fossil fuel.
  3. Reducing the number of deaths in India due to unclean cooking fuel.
  4. Preventing young children from significant number of acute respiratory illnesses caused due to indoor air pollution by burning the fossil fuel.

How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana

The eligible women candidates from BPL families can apply for the scheme by filling up the Ujjwala Yojana KYC application form (in prescribed format).

The interested candidates require to fill the 2 page application form and attach required documents along with the form. The basic details such as Name, Contact details, Jan Dhan / Bank account number, Aadhar card number etc are required to fill in the application form. The applicants also need to mention their requirement of cylinder type i.e. 14.2KG or 5KG.

KYC Application forms for Ujjwala Yojana can also be downloaded online and submitted to nearest LPG outlet along with required documents.

Eligibility for PM Ujjwala Yojana

The identification of eligible BPL families will be made on the basis of SECC-2011 data. However below is the basic eligibility criteria for the scheme.

• The applicant’s name should be in the list of SECC-2011 data.
  • The applicant should be a women above the age of 18 years.
  • The women applicant should belong to BPL (Below Poverty Line).
  • The women applicant should have a saving bank account in any nationalized bank across the country.
  • The applicant’s household should not already own a LPG connection in anyone’s name.

The detailed eligibility criteria of the Ujjwala Yojana is available here.

Ujjwala Yojana List of BPL candidates can be verified by checking the name in the SECC-2011 data.

List of Required Documents for Ujjwala Yojana Application

Below is the list of mandatory documents to be attached along with the filled application form.

1. BPL Certificate Authorized by Panchayat Pradhan / Municipality Chairman
  2. BPL Ration Card
  3. One Photo ID (Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card)
  4. One Recent Passport Size Photograph

View the complete list of documents for Ujjwala Yojana application which can be attached on the basis of requirement.

Budget and Funding of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana

The government has already allocated Rs. 2000 crore for the Ujjwala Yojana implementation for the financial year 2016-17. Government will distribute LPG connections to about 1.5 Crore BPL families within the current financial year.

A total budgetary allocation of Rs. 8000 Crore has been made by the government for the implementation of the scheme over three years. The scheme will be implemented using the money saved in LPG subsidy through the “Give-it-Up” campaign.

Financial Assistance
The scheme provides a financial support of Rs. 1600 for each LPG connection to the eligible BPL households. The connections under the scheme will be given in the name of women head of the households.

The government will also provide EMI facility for meeting the cost of stove and refill.

Implementation of PM Ujjwala Yojana

The scheme will be implemented by the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. This is first time in the history that Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas is implementing such an enormous welfare scheme which will benefit Crores of women belonging to the poorest households.

This Scheme would be implemented over three years, namely, the FY 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19.

Current state of LPG distribution in India

India is home to more than 24 Crore households out of which about 10 Crore households are still deprived of LPG as cooking fuel and have to rely on firewood, coal, dung – cakes etc. as primary source of cooking.

Quick Details About Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana

Scheme Attribute Details
Scheme Name Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
Launch Date 01 May 2016
Main objective Provide LPG connections to all BPL households
Other objectives Reduce health hazards/diseases and air pollution caused by the use of unclean fossil fuels
Target Distribution of LPG connections among 5 Crore BPL households by the year 2018-19
Time Frame 4 Years, FY 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19, 2019-2020
Total Budget Rs. 8000 Crore and additional 4800 Crore
Financial Assistance Rs. 1600/- per LPG connection
Eligibility BPL candidates available in SECC-2011 data, SC/ST Households, Most Backward Classes, Beneficiaries of PMAY-G, Beneficiaries of AAY, Forest Dwellers, Residents of Island and River Island, Tea-garden & ex tea-garden workers, other poor households not covered in this list.
Other benefits EMI facility for meeting the cost of stove and first refill

Launching of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana

Number of Connections Released Under PM Ujjwala Yojana

S.No. States / Union Territories Number of connections released as on 10-12-2018
1 Andaman & Nicobar Islands 7,240
34 Uttar Pradesh 98,64,710
35 Uttarakhand 2,66,157
36 West Bengal 67,97,794

Advertisement of PM Ujjwala Yojana

Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana English

Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana English Advertisement

View the Ujjwala Yojana Advertisement in Hindi.

NOTE/DISCLAIMER: This website does not invite any kind of applications from its visitors and don’t asks for any money/registration fee. The website also does not ask user’s to share their personal information. Visit official website www.pmujjwalayojana.com for more information.
Image Credits & Source: www.pmujjwalayojana.com and published advertisements
Official Website: www.pmujjwalayojana.com

1,375 comments on “Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana – प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना सूची, आवेदन पत्र और पात्रता

1. RAHUL JAISWAL says:

sir mere pas gas coneection nahi hai lekhen mere contion bhut down hai aur mere koye help nahi kare rahe hai please modi sir mere help kare deoria uttar pradesh 274001 contact number 8858613488 9161530513 sir mujhe apse bhat karne hai please call sir i a m wait for your call ……………………………………

2. RAHUL JAISWAL says:

dear modi sir
    i respectfully big to say how to aplly online please help me sir my condition very down sir please help me sir
    i no you are very good job sir but my problem solution my conect number 8858613488

3. Santosh Mani Rajbhar says:

Sir mera nam Santosh Mani Rajbhar hai main vill.Indara Post. Indara Dist.Mau (UP) ka niwasi hu main Gram Panchayat Indara Ward No.5 se nirwachit Member hu
    Sir mere nirwachan Ward main 80 pariwar niwas karte hai jisme 11 GEN 07 SC 62 OBC hai jisme 40 ka PM ujjwala yojana main nam hai jisme 08 pariwar ko labh bhi mil chuka hai aur main pure Ward ki taraf se PM ujjwalayojana ka dhanybaad karta hu
    [email protected]
    Mob.09889145587

4. when come to yojana in Dist. Solapur

5. Shyamvati kushwaha says:

Sir meri pas BPL ration card hai lekin Ujjwala yojana ka labh nahi mil raha h gas egency vale bolte hai is list me apka name nahi hai
    sir hamari arthik condition bahut down hai
    sir is yojana ka labh unhe mil raha hai jinki Income
    2.50-3 lakh hai
    please help me

6. rahul says:

mere pas bpl nahi hai ham garib hai
    7309652404

7. Anandrao Nikam says:

Dear Sir,
    My brothers name in bpl ration card and no lpg connection on her name. But In gas agency ujjwal connection list there is no name found in this list. Then please help me sir for taking connection of pmuy gas connection.

8. sir mera name rajuddin hai me todabhim ka hon or hamare lpg kisi baykati ka nahi h kirpaya hame kaneksan dene ki kirpya kare aap ki ati kirpa hogi ganes ganaj bajar todabhim dit.karauli raj.

9. krishan kumar says:

sir jin ka lis mai naam nahi hai unse 3550rs. lekar canecsan kar rahe hai. kiya ye uchit hai ya anuchit hai anuchit hai to sir karobai kiyo nahi ho rahi sir

10. Ira says:

I’m not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

11. Sir, I am applying for the registration in Ujjwala yojana. But when I am entering my bank detail, it shows invalid ifsc code. My bank ifsc code is BARB0GEDIAP. I am unable to register.
    Kindly help me and reply the solution to my mail I’d

12. meva devi w/o moolchand vpo..hatundi ,mundawar,alwar Rajasthan says:

Sir mera BPL ration card h or mujse agency walo ne 1535rs. Liye h.
    Lekin pmus ke teht LPG connection free h.sir pls help me.

13. vijay kumar says:

sir hum rural area se belong karate ujjwala yojana ka hum labh nahi le pa rahe h jiski mujhe sakht jarurat h connection mangane par 5000 rs mange ja rahehsir mai kya kru please ans me

14. REKHA DEVI says:

सर हमारे पास BPL राशन कार्ड हे और हमारे परिवार में कोई गैस कैनेक्सशन नहीं हे उज्ज्वला कैनेक्सशन की लिस्ट में हमारे परिवार का नाम नहीं हे सर हमारे परिवार उज्ज्वला का लाभ नही मिल पा रहा हे
    NAME-REKHA DEVI W/O HARISHCHANDRA YADAV

ADD-CHAUBARA KOHARAN KA PURA POST-NYAIPUR THANA-HOALGARH TEH-SORAON ALLAHABAD UP PIN-212503

MO No-8009497855

15. REKHA DEVI says:

सर हमारे पास b p l राशन कार्ड हे और हमारे परिवार में कोई गैस कैनेक्सशन नहीं हे उज्ज्वला कैनेक्सशन की लिस्ट में हमारे परिवार का नाम नहीं हे सर हमारे परिवार उज्ज्वला का लाभ नही मिल पा रहा हे
    NAME-REKHA DEVI W/O HARISHCHANDRA YADAV

MO No-8009497855

16. Dear sir mera name nahi aaya
    kya lpg nahi milega agar lpg milega to yes nahi milega to no jald hi sms ya gmail par riple
    Add banda belai jila sagar mp
    Pin 470335
    Mo 8120834922

17. Raj Raman Patel s/o shankar prasad patel says:

सर मेरा परिवार BPL कार्ड धारक है।
    BPL सर्वे नंबर 426 है और BPL कार्ड नंबर 101104 है।
    मेरा परिवार मध्य प्रदेश के रीवा जिले के नईगढ़ी नगर परिषद् वार्ड क्रमांक 06 के निवासी है। मेरा परिवार बहुत ही गरीब है और मैं प्रधानमंत्री जी की उज्ज्वला योजना लाभ हमारे परिवार को मिलना चाहिए । सर मैं अपने नईगढ़ी ग्रामीण इन्डेन वितरक ऐजेंसी गया और लिस्ट देखा तो मेरे परिवार में किसी सदस्य का नाम सूची में नही है। सर मेरा और मेरे परिवार की मदद करिये।।।
    To sir plz help me & my family

• कभी कभी लिस्ट में नाम में गलती हो जाती हे तो आवेदक महिला का नाम माता का नाम पिता का नाम और उम्र आदि को ध्यान से देखे क्या हे थोड़े सी त्रुटी के कारण हम अपना नाम नहीं खोज पते हे
      धन्यवाद

18. anoop says:

Hi sir/madam
    My name Is Anoop nair. I interest in start new gas agency in our village. please send terms and conditions , contact no and details
    Thanks and regards
    Anoop nair
    9946823636.,9447230795
    Email [email protected]

19. PremSingh says:

मेरा गांव दतोैर है
    जिला रोहतक
    हरियाणा हैं
    गैस एजेंसी में गई थी लेकिन उन्होंने कहा कि कोई योजना नहीं है केवल कैश 8000रूपये दो कनेक्शन ले जाओ
    क्या करें सर जी

• Anil kumar says:

Uske sath kanoon karyewahi honi chahiye wo aisa knyo kar raha h jab yeh yojana bpl card par uplabdh h

20. sir hamare pas b.p.l rasan cad nhi he a.p.l to kya kare to kya ham ko bhi es yojna ka labh milega please sir help you me ahmedabad se hu mobile no 9558887751

21. Sir mere char me Gaia connection nahi hai aap we nivedan hai ki pradhan mantra ujjawal yojana se garib Kelley gais Harare vill me jinka name list me aaya hai un logo ko gais mil chuka hai parantu yah hai ki hamare ghar me dhukhani devi ke name si gais list me aaya hai jo hame nahi mila hai sir chek to kijiye vill.post parmeth than a Kannada dist ghazipur 233001

22. amit kushwaha says:

sir am amit puranpur ka rahni bala hu sir mari yah 1600 LPG connection dah rah hai pin 262122

23. moki bur says:

mudij ap aga barta jau

24. sir mere pariwar me lpg nahi hai krpya kar ek lpg kaneksan dene ki krpya kare
    name.sandhya ahirwar,
    achchhelal ahirwar,
    address .banda belai distk sagar m.p
    pin.470335

25. Pamod kumar Singh says:

Sir I belonge to a BPL family and have a BPL card But my name is not listed in SECC 2011 list and I need a connection under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. so sir please help me in getting a connection under the scheme.
    I shall be most obliged thankyou

26. Sir hum rural nivasi hai hame in yojanao ka Labh nahi mil pa raha hai ham iske liye kya kare

27. sat ham bahut garib hone me karan gais nlconaction nahi h krpiya name gais connection diya jaye

28. Rajesh says:

Sir ji ham bhut garib hi or hamara bpl gas list mi name nahi hi
    Add .vill .alampur ur chilmapur post laser kalan distt bulandshahr u.p.
    Pin.no.202393

29. sugreem gour says:

sir mera nam gas conection list me nahi hai ye sab kya hai direct ration card par gas conection dena chahiye ye aarthik jangarna ka list mang rhe hai ab kya kre hamare gaon ka aarthik bhut khrab hai ppore goan me matra 4-6 log ka hai aarthik jangarna hta dijiye ration card par kijiy

30. sudhanshu mishra says:

Sir if there is no women in home above 18 years old then how we can got connection. ??my mother was died in 2014 and my sister is 14 years old then how I can got this..

31. Rs. 1600/- per LPG connection

32. harishankar kumar says:

How to know I am bpl or apl

33. Bablu Mahato says:

I want take PMUY GAS distributorship/dealership in west Bengal rural areas

34. शिवराम ठाकुर says:

35. manohar singh says:

mere bpl me name hone ke bad bhi abhi name nahi aaya kyu gas vale bolte he aapka name nahi aaya Manohar singh 80971633654

36. sanjay kumar says:

Dear sir
    I am is sanjay kumar,I am from JEHANABAD Bihar.I am from BELDAR BIGHA .I am interested in gas agency plz me I am very interested in gas agency so provide me.my qualification is B-tech

37. Niraj Kumar says:

Dear sir i take to this gas agensy
    plese me i am vary intersted to this gas
    agensy
    Silao, Nalanda, Mob No. 9661819472

38. harishchandra sahu says:

Sir Ye free Gas Connection list kaise milega aap site link de sakate hai kya

39. Nagendra Dwivedi says:

sir meri family bpl card dharak h per gas agency ki list me hamara Nam nahi h aur sir ham log bahut garib family se h
    to please sir help me
    add-deval chaura pahari rajapur chitrakoot up 210206
    m.n.-7800528881

40. Nagendra Dwivedi says:

to please sir help me

41. Aparna Bhagawat says:

Surf bpl card walo ko hi ujjawala yojana prapt kiya gaya he likin kya wo sabhi bpl me patra hai aur jinke pas bpl nahi he aur gas connection lene ke liye prapt rupaye bhi nahi un longo ka kya?

42. sandhya ahirwar says:

sir mera is yojna me name nahi aaya hai mere pass bpl blow ,aadhar boter id ,samarg id hai
    add.banda belai dist sagar m.p.

43. Vishal kumar says:

Sir my familiar has 2002 bpl card can I have this this . please sir tell me because my family are very poor no good health as longer so what can I do that I also take this please sir tell me mo.no.8004541735

44. Ram lakhan shukla says:

Dear sir ham logo ko koi bi help jo (bpl) cardholder ko milni chahiye nhi mil rahi hai ,
    Gas conecation ya Awaas ya any other,
    plz plz help us

Ram lakhan shula
    vill. cheniya post.shahpur,Dist. sitapur. pin.261135
    phone.8576811968

45. Suresh kumar says:

Sir me suresh kumar mera pariwar bada h mere bachche 5 Hai to hum 7 Log hai . Hamara gas egency me name nhi aaya h . Me bahut gareeb hu sir me majduri karke muskil se apne bachcho ko pal raha hu . sir meri help kijiye.please sir

46. RAHUL SAXENA says:

SIR LIST NILANI HAI LPJ KI KAISE KAR

47. sir je 22/052016 se Document gus agensy per submit kar diya gaya hai lakin koi call or sms nahi mil pa rha hai agensy per jane pr bolte hai ki phone karenge lakin abhi tak koi new nahi hai jo ki B.P.L. list aur gus list mai name hai lakin b.p.l. ration card aaj tak nahi mila hai jab ki all family members ka name hai gus list mai nasme umesh kumar sharma vill-post amahat ,mohamdabad ,barachwar -dist ghazipur u.p. 233225 mob. no. 7505358177

Disclaimer & Notice: This is not the official website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana nor associated with any Govt. body. Please do not treat this as official website and do not leave your personal contact information in the comment below. Visit official website www.pmujjwalayojana.com for any queries/clarification regarding the scheme.
DISCLAIMER: www.pmujjwalayojana.in is not an official portal/blog of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, www.pmujjwalayojana.com is the official website, read more...