Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Eligibility Criteria

April 25, 2016 | Category: Ujjwala Yojana.

Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY)

Eligibility criteria for the Ujjwala Yojana (Free LPG Cylinder Scheme for BPL Women) is defined by the scheme guidelines. The state government and Union territories will help identify the eligible BPL beneficiaries for the scheme.

The eligibility of the candidates for the Ujjwala Yojana will be verified and confirmed by matching the applicants data with SECC-2011 database for rural India. Eligibility criteria for BPL households in urban India will be defined on some other parameters. Below is the basic criteria of selection of BL families for free LPG connection distribution.

Eligibility criteria for BPL families would be

1. The applicant should be a permanent resident of India and above the age of 18 years.
  2. The applicant should be a women belonging to the BPL household.
  3. The household of applicant should not already own a LPG connection in anyone’s name in the household.
  4. Monthly household income of the BPL family should not exceed a certain level as defined by the state governments and union territories.
  5. The applicant’s data should match with the BPL data with Oil Marketing Companies as per the SECC-2011 (Rural) database.
  6. The applicant should not have availed similar benefits in any other Government scheme.

The detailed eligibility criteria for PM Ujjwala Yojana will be available once the scheme is open.

Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is all set to be implemented from 1st May 2016 under which 5 Crore BPL households will be provided free LPG connections in three years.

NOTE: The information on this page is tentative, as the scheme has not been launched yet.

85 comments on “Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Eligibility Criteria

1. mohara devi says:

sir mera suchee me name hei lekin phir bhi nehi de rhe hei ajansi vale bol rhe hei ki aap ka name nhi hei lekin mera name hei
    mera gav ka name hei vill rehati kanhiya post jalalpur dist jaunpur pincode 222136

2. kuljeet rai says:

T&C nhi hona chahiye government scheme me

3. Arun Mahato says:

I finded my father name but my mother name not yet I able this scheme?

4. sheela says:

hi sir how can we know appliction status pls tell me

5. Rushi sekhar kaibarta says:

Sir,my family name in SECC-2011 list.how can I get the ujjwala yojana

6. manoj sharma says:

sir, mujhe bpl 2011 me name hai. naya list jo hai usme( alternete) link me name nahi hai.ham kya? kare sir,mujhe bataye plz.

7. my father name in this list in optio ae then i am eligible for this
    full status_
    SHREE CHAND\श्री चन्द M 52 Other रामवल\काँन्ती AE AE 7
    tell me i am eligible

8. GOBIN SAIKIA says:

my mother name is not pradhan mantriujjwala youjna list.how can i add my mothers name in the list.plz reply

9. gyan rahangdale says:

yadi secc data gondia jile ka hai aur conection m.p ke address pe dena hai kyoni ve mp me nivasit hai residence proof hai mp ka …is condition me ujjwala conection mp me bana sakte hai kya…

10. Yellappa N says:

We are applied for PMUY Scheme.Now may I apply to that scheme or not…?

11. kajal jain says:

pls let me know if person name is in the list of their native place than are they eligible in city under this scheme as they have migrate for employment purpose .

12. Ravindra das says:

I have already suamitted the kyc form to the dealar but i still not get my mother name in the list…pls kindly take any action for this.

Name : rani das
    State: jharkhand
    Dist: seraikella kharsawan
    Add: rajbandh seraikella ward no 2 (old 10)
    Mob: 9204672041

13. ali says:

How can Download SECC-2011 Data

14. Ashok Gupta says:

what is meant by FREE LPG CYLINDER? these people will always get refills free of cost? or at the subsidized prices? Or it only exempts them from initial deposit etc for the connection? But ANUJ has reported above that he was charged Rs 3,300/- for the PMUY connection.
    pl respond to my email. thanks.

15. VENKATESH says:

PLZ GIVE THE LIST SHAHAPUR ALUQ YADAGIRI DISTRICT KARNATAKA STATE

16. saurabh maurya says:

Sir kya jiske pas bpl card nhi hai usko is yojana ka labh milega

17. PACHHIYA says:

PACHHIYA W/O SHYAM LAL VILLAGE POST BACHHRAWNI BLOCK BAR DIST LALITPUR U P MERA NAME B P L SUCHI ME HAI MUJHE GAS NAHI MILA HAI AAB MUJHE KIYA KARNA HOGA

18. Give list of my village yawali in tq/dist yavtmal

19. Dayal chand says:

Sir i belong to bpl2002,secc-2011 rationcard but i have no woman my familis. Dealer not provides lpg connection.plz how to cook food? Plz solve this problem. I have submitted death certificate my mother but i was hopeless.

20. Komal singh says:

Dear sir,

Under the scheme of pradhanmantri ujjwala yojana, the eligible people is facing problem for domestic gas connection as per SECC-2011.

In this scheme, the family are living below poverty line (BPL) same not getting gas connection as per eligibility of BPL list. Gram pradhan and secretary are responsible for make suitable arrangement to take connection under ujjwala yojana.

It is requested that the suitable guidelines may be issued by Central government to make transparency among customers and provider.

Komal singh
    Ardaya village
    Kirawali
    Agra
    9457186185

21. Bhagirath Kashyap says:

Sir Mera name ujjawla yojna list me sir idle like Kya karna chahiye

22. Anuj says:

Sir mere yaha ujjwala yojna ke tahat 3300 rupaya lekar connection diya hai Raha hai is par koi karwi kyo nahi ho Raha hai

23. ravinder says:

Sir,
    i want to information for radhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme

Disclaimer & Notice: This is not the official website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana nor associated with any Govt. body. Please do not treat this as official website and do not leave your personal contact information in the comment below. Visit official website www.pmujjwalayojana.com for any queries/clarification regarding the scheme.