PM Ujjwala Yojana 2021 – प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना सूची (PMUY List), आवेदन पत्र और पात्रता
PM Ujjwala Yojana | PMUY List 2021 | PMUY Application Form | Ujjwala Yojana BPL List 2021
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021 – PMUY List 2021 / Application Form
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is an ambitious social welfare scheme of Narendra Modi Government launched on 1st May 2016 from Ballia in Uttar Pradesh. Under the PM Ujjwala Yojana, the government aims to provide LPG connections to BPL households in the country. The scheme is aimed at replacing the unclean cooking fuels mostly used in the rural India with the clean and more efficient LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas).
लेटेस्ट अपडेट – प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना के तहत देश भर में फिर से मुफ्त सिलिंडर मिलेंगे। 1 करोड़ लाभार्थियों को और मिलेंगे फ्री गैस कनैक्शनफिर से शुरू हुई उज्ज्वला योजना
आम चुनाव से पहले नरेंद्र मोदी सरकार ने देश की गरीब जनता को एक और तोहफा दिया है जिसके तहत अब हर गरीब को उज्ज्वला योजना के तहत मुफ्त में एलपीजी गैस कनेक्शन दिया जाएगा।
अब तक यह योजना केवल SECC-2011 डाटा में BPL सूची के तहत आने वाले परिवारों के लिए लागू थी पर अब उज्ज्वला योजना के लाभार्थियों की सूची में राशन कार्ड धारक, SC/ST परिवार, पिछड़े वर्ग, प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना – ग्रामीण के लाभार्थी, अंत्योदय अन्न योजना के लाभार्थी, वन में रहने वाले लोग, आइलैंड और रिवर आइलैंड के निवासी, चाय बगीचों में काम करने वाले लोग और अन्य गरीब परिवार जो इस सूची में नहीं है वो सभी अब शामिल हैं।
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is aimed at providing 5 Crore LPG connections in the name of women in BPL (Below Poverty Line) households across the country. The government has set a target of 5 Crore LPG connections to be distributed to the BPL households across the country under the scheme. Some of the objectives of the scheme are
- Empowering women and protecting their health.
- Reducing the serious health hazards associated with cooking based on fossil fuel.
- Reducing the number of deaths in India due to unclean cooking fuel.
- Preventing young children from significant number of acute respiratory illnesses caused due to indoor air pollution by burning the fossil fuel.
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
The eligible women candidates from BPL families can apply for the scheme by filling up the Ujjwala Yojana application form (in prescribed format).
The interested candidates require to fill the 2 page application form and attach required documents along with the form. The basic details such as Name, Contact details, Jan Dhan / Bank account number, Aadhar card number etc are required to fill in the application form. The applicants also need to mention their requirement of cylinder type i.e. 14.2KG or 5KG.
KYC Application forms for Ujjwala Yojana can also be downloaded online and submitted to nearest LPG outlet along with required documents.
Eligibility for PM Ujjwala Yojana
The identification of eligible BPL families will be made on the basis of SECC-2011 data. However below is the basic eligibility criteria for the scheme.
- The applicant’s name should be in the list of SECC-2011 data or should be a beneficiary of PMAY-G, BPL ration card holder, IAY beneficiary or Antyodaya ann yojana beneficiary, Forest dwellers, Most Backward Classes (MBC), Tea and Ex-Tea Garden Tribes, People residing in river Islands.
- The applicant should be a women above the age of 18 years.
- The women applicant should belong to BPL (Below Poverty Line).
- The women applicant should have a saving bank account in any nationalized bank across the country.
- The applicant’s household should not already own a LPG connection in anyone’s name.
The detailed eligibility criteria of the Ujjwala Yojana is available here.
PMUY List 2021
List of Required Documents for PM Ujjwala Yojana
Below is the list of mandatory documents to be attached along with the filled application form.
- BPL Certificate Authorized by Panchayat Pradhan / Municipality Chairman
- BPL Ration Card
- One Photo ID (Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card)
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph
View the complete list of documents for Ujjwala Yojana application which can be attached on the basis of requirement.
Budget and Funding of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
The government has already allocated Rs. 2000 crore for the Ujjwala Yojana implementation for the financial year 2016-17. Government will distribute LPG connections to about 1.5 Crore BPL families within the current financial year.
A total budgetary allocation of Rs. 8000 Crore has been made by the government for the implementation of the scheme over three years. The scheme will be implemented using the money saved in LPG subsidy through the “Give-it-Up” campaign.
The scheme provides a financial support of Rs. 1600 for each LPG connection to the eligible BPL households. The connections under the scheme will be given in the name of women head of the households.
The government will also provide EMI facility for meeting the cost of stove and refill.
Implementation of PM Ujjwala Yojana
The scheme will be implemented by the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. This is first time in the history that Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas is implementing such an enormous welfare scheme which will benefit Crores of women belonging to the poorest households.
Current state of LPG distribution in India
India is home to more than 24 Crore households out of which about 10 Crore households are still deprived of LPG as cooking fuel and have to rely on firewood, coal, dung – cakes etc. as primary source of cooking.
Quick Details About Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana|
|Launch Date||01 May 2016|
|Main objective||Provide LPG connections to all BPL households|
|Other objectives||Reduce health hazards/diseases and air pollution caused by the use of unclean fossil fuels|
|Target||Distribution of LPG connections among 5 Crore BPL households by the year 2018-19|
|Time Frame||4 Years, FY 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19, 2019-2020|
|Total Budget||Rs. 8000 Crore and additional 4800 Crore|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 1600/- per LPG connection|
|Eligibility||BPL candidates available in SECC-2011 data, SC/ST Households, Most Backward Classes, Beneficiaries of PMAY-G, Beneficiaries of AAY, Forest Dwellers, Residents of Island and River Island, Tea-garden & ex tea-garden workers, other poor households not covered in this list.|
|Other benefits||EMI facility for meeting the cost of stove and first refill|
Launching of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
Connections Released Under PM Ujjwala Yojana
|S. No.||States / Union Territories||Number of connections released as on 07-09-2019|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||13,103|
|8||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||14,438|
|9||Daman and Diu||427|
|15||Jammu and Kashmir||12,03,246|
PM Ujjwala Yojana – FAQ’s
What is the helpline number of PM Ujjwala Yojana?
The toll free Helpline number of Ujjwala Yojana is 1800 266 6696 or one can call 24×7 at 1906 LPG Leakage Complaints.
How many LPG connections have been distributed so far under PMUY?
8,03,39,993 LPG connections have been distributed in 715 districts across the country as on 07-09-2019.
Who is the eligible beneficiary for PMUY 2021?
A women above the age of 18 years who belongs to a poor family and doesn’t have a LPG connection in her household is eligible for the revised Ujjwala Yojana. People falling in SECC 2011 list in addition to the following 7 categories are also the eligible beneficiaries under the new expanded Ujjwala yojana scheme.
1. SC/ST households
2. Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G)
3. Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Beneficiaries
4. Forest Dwellers
5. People belonging to Most Backward Classes (MBC)
6. Tea and Ex-Tea Garden Tribes
7. People residing in river Islands
What are the mandatory documents for enrollment under Expanded PMUY 2?
1. Ration card or similar document which is officially issued by the respective State Govt. / District administration for a household such as Bhamashah Card in Rajasthan and Samagra ID in Madhya Pradesh of the identified household in which the name of applicant exists.
2. Along with this, the applicant will have to submit a duly signed 14 point declaration form in support of BPL nature of the household.
3. The KYC as per the standard format is to be submitted along with copies of POI, POA, Aadhaar of Applicant, Aadhaar of all adult family members as mentioned in Ration Card or similar document as advised above, her Bank account Passbook as per standard format given. (Submission of Aadhaar of Applicant and all adult members is not required in NE states of Assam and Meghalaya)
What is the income criterion to ascertain a POOR household in the EPMUY2?
The 14 point declaration submitted by the applicant is the basic criteria to consider it as eligible Poor HH under EPMUY2
Should the submitted ration card mention the household under BPL category?
No, its not necessary that the submitted ration card mention the household under BPL category. Ration Card is only for the purpose of identifying the family members of the beneficiary and to take aadhaar of all adult family members mentioned in the ration card, for the purpose of deduplication.
Can a connection be availed by the Single Women Family?
Yes, a single women family who is eligible as per the criteria can apply for the free gas connection under the scheme.
Is a caste certificate required from the SC/ST candidates?
No, caste certificate is not required to avail the connection under PMUY, however the candidate must fulfil the eligibility criterion as per EPMUY2 guidelines.
Where I can find the list of all BPL candidates or the SECC-2011 data
The complete list of BPL candidates isn’t available as it is, however on can check the MGNREGA list of beneficiaries / job cards or the ration card holders list in their respective state.
Advertisement of PM Ujjwala Yojana
View the Ujjwala Yojana Advertisement in Hindi.
NOTE/DISCLAIMER: This website does not invite any kind of applications from its visitors and don’t asks for any money/registration fee. The website also does not ask user’s to share their personal information. Visit official website www.pmujjwalayojana.com for more information.
Image Credits & Source: www.pmujjwalayojana.com and published advertisements
Official Website: www.pmujjwalayojana.com